Sunday 26 June 2011

Post 3, I'm too tired to write a whole post tonight...

Date: Sunday, 26/6/11
Time: 10:10pm
My Mood: tired, confused
At the momment I'm: listening to music as usual and talking to some friends


Long story short, saw the subject of drama number 4 today. All I can say is, you know how girls say "my heart skipped a beat!"? well mine skips a whole song at just the thought of him. It also drops to my stomach when I remember the fact that I'm not going to see or speak to him for five weeks and that he won't miss me, won't think of me and probably not notice that I'm gone. Hmm, pleasing thoughts. He'll probably forget me over these holidays, not much to remember. In anycase, I just felt like sharing this with you guys:

First thought when I wake up
Is my God he's beautiful
So I put on my make-up
And pray for a miracle <3
                             -I'd Lie, Taylor Swift

Describes it perfectly.

Till next time
Philophobic girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment