Friday 24 June 2011

Post 1, Philophobia

Date: Friday, 24/6/11
Time: 8:15pm
My Mood: abit uneasy
At the momment I'm: Talking to some friends (thank God for my friends! without them, my days would be duller!), listening to Someone like you by Adele (thank God for music as well)

Some people are afraid of spiders, heights, public speaking and even clowns. But come on. They are pretty rational fears sometimes. Like yea creepy crawlies are scary with the long eight hairy legs and poision venom and the whole "If i bite you you may die" thing, and heights? who isnt afraid of falling and plummeting down some steep jagged cliff? and public speaking can bring its embarassments. Clowns can be pretty scary too..ive had my experiences. But the point is, i wish i was scared of all those things instead of having my phobia. Philophobia. I mean being afraid of love?

For those of you who dont know, this is what Philophobia is according to wikipedia.
Philophobia is the fear of being in love and falling in love. The risk is more acute, when a person has confronted any emotional turmoil relating to love in the past.
Yep...that basically sums it up. Thats me. Through this blog you'll probably find out what made me this way. I'll also post some things that my fellow philophobics can relate to. Hopefully, by releasing all my thoughts to my unknown audience, i can start to figure out for myself how to overcome this. But who knows. Time will tell.
Hope i didnt bore you too much.
Till tomorrow, adieu
Philophobic girl
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog ☺
    I think that you have some raw talent going on. Im going to suscribe. Check out my blog while youre at it, its much appreciated.
    Love&Light,
    Idina

    ReplyDelete