Friday 24 June 2011

Post 2, Makings of a Philophobic

Date: Saturday, 25/6/11
Time: 10:12am
My Mood: abit uneasy, nervous
At the momment I'm: watching tv, eating breakfast and typing this

I think it was around late January when things started turning around for the worst. But before telling you a full account how this section of my life was reduced to debris, I should just summarise it. I usually do this with the aid of quotes and song lyric snips and snaps...I'm going to stick with that method to get the summary of my story (you will hear separate stories in more detail throughout posts to come I promise you). I will tell you the summaries of four of the major dramas from the past 6 months through these quotes and snip snaps. Enjoy:
Drama 1: happened late January, 30th January to be exact.
Same old story everyone knows. One heart holding on. The other letting go.
There are so many things I'm not sure of in life, but with all certainty at this very minute, all I know is that I miss him
I wish I knew the truth..instead of the lies he wants me to believe..
“there's a lot of feelings that remain since you've been gone I guess you thought that I would put it all behind me, but it seems there's always something right there to remind me”-Rihanna, PS I’m still not over you
“It's never simple, never easy never a clean break, no one here to save me, you're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, and I can't, breathe, without you, but I have to.”- Taylor Swift, Breathe

Drama 2: late February 2011
So you want a heart? You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. -Wizard of Oz
I actually thought I was over you. But then by accident our eyes met. And everything came rushing back, And I just fell all over again.
If she could show her how much you hurt her you'd never be able to look her in the eyes again.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
“I'll look back in regret how I ignored when they said
 'Run as fast as you can’. Dear John, I see it all now it was wrong don’t you think nineteen’s too young to be played by your dark, twisted games when I loved you so, I should've known.”-Taylor Swift, Dear John
“And I'm not jealous, no I'm not I just want everything she's got you look at her so amazed I remember way back when you used to look at me that way tell me what makes her so much better than me what makes her just everything I can never be”- Paula DeAnda, When it was me

Drama 3: met- May 4th 2011 ended- May 9th 2011 but for me, it tore me up for long after that.
In every girl's life, there's one guy who caused her pain yet she still loves him.
Dear heart, I met a boy today...prepare to shatter
You said you would never hurt me. You said you would never make me cry. Well there’s one thing I can admit. You tell a perfect lie.
“It don't get no better as each day goes by and I'm lost and confused I've got nothing to lose”- Rihanna, PS I’m still not over you
“What hurts the most, was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away and never knowing what could have been and not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do”-Rascal Flats, What hurts the most

Drama 4: Happening right now...
Girl meets boy. Girl falls hard. Boy doesn’t even stumble.
It hurts so much to love you the way I do. And then look at you and realise how much you don't care.
She wants to say something...but she isn’t quite sure how...
Just Dreams. They will never be more than that.
“I hope that you see right through my walls, I hope that you catch me because I’m already falling,”-Christina Perri, Arms
“Why do I just lay awake and think of you I need some sleep Tomorrow I have things to do Every time I close my eyes, I see your face So I try to read But all I do is lose my place”-talented person I hold very close to my heart and always will, Obsessed

Hope you guys can understand abit now. Again I hope i didn't bore you too much.
Till next time
Philophobic girl
xxx

P.s this made me laugh

also check out these blogs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment